Farmers / Biz Owners
Free Features - Farmer/Biz Owner
Available when a contractor shares to you their risk profile and HnS information.
- Access from anywhere
- Any internet connected device allows you to view your HnS information
- You can edit at any time - even from the sofa
- Generate a risk register (replaces unread file in office)
- use our templates (dozens)
- write your own - no limit to number, can be about anything
- Generate a Policy and Emergency Plan
- Use your own policy statement or be "inspired" by our default
- Policy includes biosecurity information
- Record key people for emergencies
- Record actions
- incidents like maintenance
- record meetings
- accidents, injury , near miss
- training or even disciplinary conversations
- record staff competencies
Receive risk information from contractors - saving multiple contractors on your profile
Full Membership - Farmer/Biz Owner
includes the free things PLUS
- you can share your information with staff
- you can share your information with contractors (incl worksafe when they audit)
- you can remove access to your information (incl worksafe after the audit is finished)
- Access the helpdesk service
- Let staff raise incidents
- Allows multiple admin access to the farm profile
- Ability to export risk register and incidents to Word, EXCEL, TX and csv files
Have your HnS advisor added as an admin person so they can overview your system and advise using it.
Helpdesk offers review service for up to an hour a year (we are not HnS advisors) for those on subscription. This is a virtual service (we share our screens with you) . You can access your information from where ever you have an internet connection.
Getting a Free Orange Cross account
Free version for my farm/biz - Introduced by Contractor
When a contractor shares their information with you
- you create a login when accepting their infomration
- A default policy document appears
- you can load a farm map
- you have access to the contractors information.
If you are not sure if you want to use Orange Cross for your farm you can do a trial of the full version for a couple of months [here] and we will spend time with you to get you up and running. If you choose Orange Cross going forward the cost of the trial is deducted from any subscribtion you select.